Violet Grey has built a very positive reputation as the one of the leading suppliers of garden antiques in the UK
We are proud that we have many loyal customers and over 100,000 Instagram followers throughout the world.
We believe this is due to the following.
• We have a very simple rule that we only buy authentic items with style, form and originality that generally sit well in both contemporary and traditional settings.
• We keep an eye on future design trends so that we can offer items in colours, textures and styles when they become more mainstream.
• We see the safe and secure delivery of every purchases as a key part of our service. We deliver in the UK and internationally on a not-for-profit basis and only use couriers and shipping companies who are skilled in handling antiques.
• We have a keen focus on the environment and other than light conservation, we only restore pieces when it is required to extend the life of an item, taking the view that signs of ageing are part of the unique beauty and history of a piece.
• Once prepared for sale, every item is professionally photographed and detailed pictures are uploaded on to our website and social media channels.
• All items are stored in our stock rooms and not outside to ensure every image remains truly representative of the item.
• Finally if your item is not what you expected, doesn’t work in your space, or you simply don’t like it we will arrange for it to be returned to us and issue you with a full refund. It’s as simple as that, no hassle, no fuss, no risk.
We travel to markets and use our contacts from across Europe to track down the very best garden antiques.